UnityPoint Health – Meriter Foundation
Meet UnityPoint Health – Meriter Foundation
UnityPoint Health – Meriter Foundation is the charitable arm of UnityPoint Health – Meriter, an integrated community health system providing a full range of coordinated care to patients and families in Madison, Dane County, and the surrounding communities across south-central Wisconsin.
Each day, the team at Meriter Foundation works toward meeting the needs in our region that are often overlooked: caring for the mental health of children, adolescents, and adults in crisis; helping our neighbors facing homelessness and housing insecurity; providing compassionate treatment for adults suffering the effects of substance abuse and addiction; offering medical treatment and emotional care for survivors of sexual assault; giving every infant born and cared for at UnityPoint Health – Meriter the strongest start possible; and much more.
Brand Strategy and Marketing Consultation
- NDevelopment of a donor survey to investigate donor demographics, engagement with the organization, and what elements they value most
- NCompetitor and SWOT analysis, and donor research interviews
- NDevelopment of donor personas, including key demographic information, decision-making criteria, and pain points
- NIdentified unique selling point (USP) brand messaging for each persona and general brand messaging as a whole
- NDevelopment of Mission, Vision, and Values statements and long-term business goal(s)
- NBrand Playbook development, compiling all graphic and messaging assets, including logos, brand colors, fonts, stock photography samples, donor personas, and key brand messaging
Your generous support will help to connect Meriter’s patients and families with the care they need, fund community health programs and initiatives, support dedicated healthcare workers, and provide resources for equipment, research, and education. Learn more here.